The Late Chef offers a range of ready prepared food. The current menu is listed here with pricing. If you would like to try any of these dishes please fill in the contact form or call Paul on 07724250116.
Soups – £3.25 per 500ml pot (2 good helpings)
- Game Soup – Hearty and tasty, what more could you want on a chilly winters day?
- Spicy Carrot, Parsnip and Orange – has a kick and lovely blend of spicy and sweet,
- Cauliflower and Sake – a different and intriguing mix of flavours.
- Mushroom Soup – blend of mushrooms and herbs, tasty!
- Mushroom and Chicken – mushrooms in a chicken stock and tasty chicken pieces.
- Stilton Soup – Tasty Stilton cheese need I say more?
- Tomato Soup – flavoursome tomatoes with hint of herbs and lemon, delicious!
- Roast Summer Vegetables – mix of peppers, courgettes, aubergine and tomatoes in garlic and balsamic marinade – £3.25 per portion
- Roast Winter Vegetables – mix of carrot, parsnip, turnip, beetroot in garlic and balsamic marinade – £3.25 per portion
- Bombay Potatoes – spicy potato dish to go with any curry – £3.50 per portion
- Dauphinoise Potatoes – Potatoes braised in garlic cream – rich and succulent – £3.50 per portion
- Potato Gratin – potatoes briased in cream with onions – £3.50 per portion
- Ratatouille – classic blend of onion, tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines – £3.75 per portion
- Moroccan Ratatouille – classic blend of onion, tomatoes, courgettes, aubergines with harissa spices – £3.95 per portion
- Crouquette Potatoes – delicious potatoes coated in breadcrumbs and deep fried – £3.00 per portion (3 per portion)
- Cauliflower Cheese – classic cauliflower in a strong cheddar cheese sauce – £3.50 per portion
Meat and Mains
- Shepherds Pie – classic minced lamb topped with mashed potato – £4.25 per portion
- Chicken Saute Normande – typically French with chicken thighs in apple juice, creme fraiche with shallots and celery – £5.25 per portion
- Fishermans Pie – very tasty seasonal fish of the day in a creamy white sauce topped with mash – £5.25 per portion
- Cottage Pie – Classic minced beef topped with mashed potato – £4.50 per portion
- Braised Lamb Shanks – in a Red Wine sauce with onions, herbs and flageolot beans – £7.25 per portion
- Medallions of Pork – marinated in fresh ginger and teriyaki – £5.75 per portion
- Lasagne – classic Italian dish with layers of pasta, mince beef in tomato and a cheese bechamel sauce – £5.00 per portion
- Braised Venison (seasonal) – in a rich Red Wine sauce with fresh herbs – £5.75 per portion
- Beef Bourguinon – slow cooked in Red Wine and herbs for a tender treat – £5.75 per portion
- Chicken in a Red Pepper Sauce – subtle spices and delicious chicken – £5.25 per portion
- Spezzatino di Maiale (Tuscan Pork Stew) – Pork braised in Red Wine and Port with tomatoes and fresh rosemary – £5.25 per portion
- Pheasant, Partridge, Pancetta and Pear – local game slowly braised in wine with the sweetness of the pear to compliment the game – £5.75 per portion