The Late Chef – Artisan Caterer
The Late Chef – an artisan caterer started the business in 2009. Located in south Oxfordshire at Moulsford. Offering a unique and bespoke approach to clients. Using local produce and ingredients to create many different styles of menus for a range of events.
Catering for private events including – weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, funerals, and private dining.
Catering for corporate events for clients including;
- British Rowing Association
- The Aston Martin Owners Club
- Taylor Wimpey
- Federation of Small Businesses
- SAID Business School
- Chinese Bank of Construction
- Oxford University Boat Club
- and others.
If you are looking for a chef who can cater for your occasion you can contact The Late Chef at – Contact The Late Chef.
In addition, The Late Chef, has broadcast on local radio (BBC) providing insights on local food and recipes. Recipes can be found here The Late Chef Recipes and you can find The Late Chef at a number of food festivals presenting his food in the cooking demonstration theatre. He also teaches and develops cookery courses for the Women’s Institute at Denman College and other schools. He can come to your house to deliver a course if you wish.
Importance of food
Food is important for many aspects of life, health, happiness, and friendship. The Late Chef enjoys working with his clients to create the menu that they want for their event. The process can take time and will involve a meeting and discussions on the options selected. Having designed the menu The Late Chef will offer a taster of key elements of the menu if asked. This gives everyone the opportunity to decide if the menu works and if the dishes are going to compliment each other.
Dietary considerations are a key element of any catering these days and The Late Chef has worked on menus providing for most dietary requirements, from Paleo, Vegan, Ovo, and others.
If you would like The Late Chef to cater for you please contact him via Contact The Late Chef.
Our goals for food safety and hygiene are high. For the last three hygiene inspections, we have been rated the top score, 5!
- Cherry Clafoutis
- Chicken in a Red Pepper Sauce
- Lots to try here! 14 Fermented Foods to
- Good news for consumers & manufacturer.
- For the cake makers! Looks great! Bake:
- Will definately try this soon. Look and
- Tempting for adults too! Easy, nutritiou
- Must do this one! Recipe: Blackberry-Chi
- Interesting if you love soup! Make Perfe
- Worth a check! How to tell if food is sa